Thursday, August 16, 2012

Katy Perry Covers ELLE September 2012

  Katy Perry's one of the world's top pop stars, and Katy Perry was selected to cover the September 2012 issue of ELLE magazine.

Katy Perry

Katy Perry


  The 27-year-old singer looked fashionably fabulous in statement necklaces and printed dresses from Etro, Bottega Veneta and YSL for the Carter Smith shot front page while dishing about everything from her career and role model status to marriage and relationships.

  Set to hit newsstands August 14th, a few highlights from Miss Perry's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE!

  On relationships and marriage:
  "I obviously have a lot to say right now...I'm a woman who likes to be courted–strongly. Never say never, I guess you'd say. I’ll let love take the lead on that."

  On her career:
  "I love what I do, and when I don't love what I do, I'll make a change...I can't be the candy queen forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment